ECCO ASTIR Sneaker
Convert size to
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund via post or to one of our ECCO stores.
Please visit our returns page for more information.
The colour pops, tonal stripe and contrast stitching on the more casual version of the ECCO ASTIR present a playful approach to a high-quality leather sneaker. The somewhat grainy texture of the leather gives it a rougher level of edgy refinement, so it can easily be worn with casual or slightly more spruced-up attire.
- Crafted from a combination of yak and nubuck leathers made in our own tanneries
- Lined in rich leather and textile for softness and breathability
- Unique heel stabiliser provides added support, while a rubber outsole lends extra grip
- Lightweight PHORENE™ provides added bounce and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Textile laces can be easily adjusted for a secure fit
- Removable, leather-covered insole for added comfort
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders.
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days.
- FREE and EASY RETURNS.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase.