ECCO CITYTRAY AVANT MEN'S DERBY
Convert size to
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund via post or to one of our ECCO stores.
Please visit our returns page for more information.
Rugged and made in vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather that offers texture and character, this version of the CITYTRAY AVANT is a five-eyelet derby that has a smart, yet slightly worn-in look. Comfortable and versatile, it can be worn with dressed-down separates like jeans as well as more polished looks, making them perfect as office-wear or weekend outings.
- Crafted from textured, vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather that betters with age and was made using organic resources to minimise our environmental impact
- Removable leather inlay sole
- Lined in leather for a luxe feel and textile for softness and breathability
- Subtle design twists on the arch and forefoot add a bit of edge to a sophisticated design
- Semi-lugged rubber outsole using state-of-the-art ECCO TRAYTECH™ Technology offers stability and grip
- Lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $180.
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days.
- FREE and EASY RETURNS.
- You have 30 days from purchase to return your item.