ECCO COHEN JUNIOR KIDS SCHOOL SHOES
Convert size to
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund via post or to one of our ECCO stores.
Please visit our returns page for more information.
Whether it’s worn for long walks or all-day play, this classic Cohen shoe ticks all the right boxes for both form and function. Crafted from premium ECCO leather, the Derby-style shoe is smart enough to conform to most uniform rules yet still built to withstand lots of playground activity. The easy-to-adjust lace-up closure and soft textile lining ensure a comfortable glove-like fit.
- Easy-to-wear, everyday shoe with a polished, exclusive look
- Classic full-grain leather uppers, made in our own tanneries, have a smooth look and feel
- Lace fastening delivers a customised fit for busy kids
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Lightweight, durable outsole and comfort shank encourage natural foot movement, while also delivering outstanding support and stability to young feet
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders.
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days.
- FREE and EASY RETURNS.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase.