ECCO S-LITE MENS MOC
Convert size to
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund via post or to one of our ECCO stores.
Please visit our returns page for more information.
Made in a classic silhouette using soft full-grain leather, this casual appropriation of the ECCO S-LITE, for which our golf division was recognised with the prestigious Red Dot Design Award, brings its unique and dynamic traction system (E-DTS) to a low-profile driving moccasin. Flexible and stable, the ECCO S-LITE MOC is a comfortable walking shoe with leather lining and a removable leather insole that offers extra width when taken out. Highly comfortable and versatile, this will become your go-to shoe time after time across multiple seasons.
- Crafted from soft full-grain leather
- Featuring a slightly higher vamp in true moccasin slip-on style for easy on and off
- Ultra-flexible E-DTS LIGHT outsole and innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology offer lightweight comfort and all-day wearability
- Stand-out, intricate stitching elevates the silhouette
- Removable, leather-covered insole for added comfort and optional extra width when taken out
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders.
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days.
- FREE and EASY RETURNS.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase.