ECCO SP.1 LITE KIDS SHOES
Convert size to
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund via post or to one of our ECCO stores.
Please visit our returns page for more information.
Modern, lightweight and inspired by current street-style trends, the SP.1 LITE K Sneaker is crafted with seamless construction in premium textile. Its sock-like structure provides for an easy on and off that’s similar to a slip-on, while the fit can be adjusted further with its wide lacing system. The reflective detailing on the pull tab offers increased visibility.
- Crafted with seamless construction in premium textile, resulting in a clean-lined and modern design
- Sock-like textile construction allows the shoe to double as a slip-on for easy on and off, which can be further adjusted with the wide lacing system
- Removable insole delivers extra cushioning for growing feet – taking it out airs the shoe between wears and helps kids find the optimal fit
- Reflective detailing on the pull tab allows for increased visibility
- The sole features a unique SHOCK POINT that's bouncy, extremely comfortable and lightweight
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $180.
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days.
- FREE and EASY RETURNS.
- You have 30 days from purchase to return your item.