ECCO ANINE SQUARED WOMEN'S BALLERINA SHOES
Convert size to
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
This edition of the ECCO ANINE SQUARED ballerina is made with the same comfort features as the original, but adds a squared shape to the toe and its 15 mm, leather-covered squared heel. It features a decorative horsebit on the vamp that is lasted underneath the outer leather layer, resulting in a one-of-a-kind debossed look. The timeless silhouette has a minimalist design that is always on point.
- Crafted from smooth, full-grain leather, made in our own tanneries, using a chrome-free process
- Modern, square-shaped toe with a uniquely constructed, decorative horsebit lasted under the leather offers a comfortable fit in a stylish silhouette
- Lined in rich leather for softness and breathability
- Lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Leather-wrapped square heel offers a uniquely elevated touch
- Leather-covered insole for a luxe feel
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders.
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days.
- FREE and EASY RETURNS.
- You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase.