For those that desire a versatile formal shoe with contemporary stylings, our toe-capped Oxford is ideally suited to work and smart-casual wardrobes. With traditional full-grain leather uppers for an elegant look, subtle seam detailing, and a simple, narrow welt, this sleek and robust gentleman's shoe creates a modern silhouette that’s grounded in tradition. An essential design in our stylish European Dress range, this is an adaptable Oxford for the contemporary man.
- Lace-up shoe is a hallmark of quality and good taste
- Constructed from full-grain cow crust leather, made in our own tanneries, with a smooth aniline finish for a premium, hand-finished look
- Detailed with neat brogueing along the toe-cap seams for a distinctive finish
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Slim welt and narrow last keep the refined silhouette from looking clunky